1. letters to assist for the easy border crossing of children
For children travelling alone, or accompanied by only one parent, it is recommended that they have a Travel Authorization Letter. The letter is to be presented to Canadian immigration officials and this used to assist in the prevention of child trafficking and abduction. The parent not accompanying the child signs to let her. You can find a sample travel authorization letter here!!!

Feel free to contact us at 416-840-6943 or by email at info@torontonotaryservice.com if you have any questions. Alternatively you may fill in the form below and we shall get back to you as soon as possible.