Invitation Letters

letters accompanying those in foreign countries when visiting you

Invitation letters are used for a myriad of reasons. Whether it is for a family member to come to your wedding or merely for a vacation, or other reason, the person travelling to Canada may need a notarized invitation letter in order to secure a travel visa. The letter should contain the proposed dates of travel along with the reason. This letter will be presented to the Canadian immigration official. The letter should be written by you before attending at our offices for Notarization. Once notarized, it should be sent to the person traveling.


Feel free to contact us at 416-840-6943 or by email at if you have any questions. Alternatively you may fill in the form below and we shall get back to you as soon as possible.